2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan vs. 2017 Audi A6
2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan
2017 Audi A6
While both the 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan and the 2017 Audi A6 undoubtedly belong in the luxury sedan segment, the Mercedes-Benz soars to heights untouched by its rival. Legendarily world-class driving dynamics grant the Mercedes-Benz a predictable lead, and a wealth of exclusive technologies helps secure a resolute superiority over the Audi A6.
Audi would have you believe the 2017 Audi A6 equals Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan performance; after all, both come with turbocharged 2.0L cylinder engines as standard.
What separates the new E-Class Sedan takes a closer look. It’s partly the inclusion of 9G-TRONIC automatic transmission across all trims, an inclusion that grants more precise shifts than either the seven-speed automated manual or eight-speed automatic of the Audi. You’ll also experience sharper handling, superior feedback, and a more composed ride thanks to lowered suspension with selective damping as standard with the Mercedes-Benz. Even routine drives between Lake Charles and Beaumont will become journeys to remember.
The 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan is one of the most advanced vehicles in its class, and nowhere is that more evident than in terms of safety technology. Here are just a few features that rivals like the Audi A6 cannot provide:
- World-First Car-to-X Communication: Automatically alerts you to a wide variety of upcoming hazards.
- Crosswind Assist: Monitors and then corrects the effect of strong side winds on your performance.
- PRESAFE®: Makes several adjustments to everything from seats to sunroof if a collision is sensed. PRESAFE® Sound emits pink noise before a crash to protect your hearing.
Comfort and Convenience Technology
Safety might be the main arena for 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan technology upgrades over the 2017 Audi A6, but refinements don’t stop there. Further Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan features include:
- 12.3-Inch High-Resolution Central Display
- Near-Field Communication (NFC) Wireless Device Charging
- 23-Speaker Burmester High-End 3D Surround Sound System
Once again, the Audi A6 comes up empty trying to match such amenities within its own cabin.
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan Pushes Beyond the Competition
You’re unlikely to regret buying a 2017 Audi A6 — unless you’ve already experienced the 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan. To arrange a test drive or discuss financing, simply contact Mercedes-Benz of Beaumont or visit our showroom — we’re an easy drive west from Lake Charles and Lafayette.