Which 2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Trim Level is For You?
The 2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class is spectacular across each and every trim level. With multiple engine options, performance upgrades, and convenience features from which to choose, the freedom is there to craft a luxury model that fits around your own exact needs and wants like no other car could.
Explore 2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Trim Levels
- C 300: Even as standard, the 2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class boasts 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque from a 2.0L in-line four-cylinder engine. Standard features feel as though they belong in a top-tier model, with high-resolution 7-inch display screens, a 14-way power driver’s seat, and an incredible selection of driver-assistance technologies. Even a used C 300 will stand the test of time.
- C 300 4MATIC®®: A top-of-the-line 4MATIC® all-wheel drive system works in concert with Electronic Stability Program and 4-wheel Electronic Traction System to ensure exceptional traction. Drive confident regardless of Lake Charles weather or Lafayette road conditions.
- AMG®® C 43: Part of the legendary AMG® performance division, this trim uses a 3.0L V6 biturbo to deliver up to 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque, with AMG®-enhanced transmission, AMG® DYNAMIC SELECT, and AMG® RIDE CONTROL Sport Suspension with 3-stage damping. Standard features now include Blind Spot Assist and heated front seats.
- AMG®® C 63: The AMG® C 63 puts you in command of a handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo that harnesses 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque — each one of which has been signed by its individual craftsman. The powerhouse is 38% more fuel-efficient than its predecessor, so mileage ratings will surprise you. Interior upgrades include a 13-speaker Burmester Surround Sound System.
- AMG®® C 63 S: The Mercedes-Benz C-Class AMG® C 63 S is a truly pioneering model fit for drivers who demand the cutting-edge of automotive engineering. The 4.0L V8 engine is optimized to reign in up to 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque — enough to take you from 0 to 60 mph in just 3.9 seconds. It also adds RACE mode to your DYNAMIC SELECT options, separates itself from the crowd with red brake calipers, and offers exclusive Nappa leather upholstery as standard.
Discover Your Ideal 2017 Mercedes-Benz Trim Level from Mercedes-Benz of Beaumont
From the 2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan to the Coupe, and across every trim level, you’re going to enjoy an unparalleled driving experience. To find out more, feel free to contact Mercedes-Benz of Beaumont today.