The 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class is Focused on Performance
2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class performance is a legend in its own time. Finely tuned power is controlled via cutting-edge performance systems for a ride that feels are once refreshingly untamed and completely controlled. You’ll feel in command and unable to resist a sense of self-assurance as you hit the gas, and the vehicle responds with grace and precision through every twist and turn between Lake Charles and Lafayette.
Across new C-Class Sedan, Coupe, and Cabriolet models, a sophisticated 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine comes fitted as standard to invigorate your drive with up to 241 hp and 274 lb-ft of torque. Power flows to the wheels through nine-speed automatic transmission with shift paddles for seamless performance.
2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class engines reach a whole new pitch of power with the AMG® line, which offers:
- 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque from an AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo
- 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque from an AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo
- 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque from an upgraded AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo
Standard Performance Features
The new Mercedes-Benz C-Class optimizes its audacious engine output by employing state of the art performance features, including:
- DYNAMIC SELECT: This multimode program selector cycles between ECO, Comfort, Sport, and Sport+, optimizing throttle response, steering effort, and shift points around your changing desires. “Individual Mode” is for your own customization.
- 4-Wheel Multilink Suspension: Redesigned with lightweight aluminum components for a silky smooth ride.
- Torque Vectoring Brake: Allows enhanced control and precision turning through targeted rear-wheel braking. Bid farewell to understeer.
Available Performance Features
As exceptional as the Mercedes-Benz C-Class feels as standard, there’s always room for the driving purist to further refine their drive using the following performance upgrades:
- Sport Suspension: Sport tuned springs and shock absorbers combine with optimized kinematics and a 15-mm lower ride height to provide flawless precision and feedback.
- Sport Brake System: Perforated front brakes discs, ventilated rear discs, and painted calipers with Mercedes-Benz lettered help supply surprising stopping power.
AMG® model performance features include:
- AMG® Performance 4MATIC® all-wheel drive
- ESP® Dynamic Cornering Assist
- AMG® Performance Braking System
- AMG® RIDE CONTROL Sport Suspension with 3-stage damping
Experience 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class for Yourself
Words and performance specs can only ever really hint at 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class potential. Contact us today to arrange a test drive, or feel free to talk through financing options with our finance team.